10% off LSC maintenance courses
- By London Cycling Campaign on at 12:00am 29 November 2006
- Posted in:
- Tagged with:
The London School of Cycling's maintenance course provides an introduction for people who want to become self-reliant mechanics or, for those who prefer to leave most of their maintenance to a shop, everything you need to know to get the very best service from your bike and your mechanic.
Practical training - work on your own bike. The course includes:
- Good procedures for quick and convenient home maintenance.
- Cleaning & lubrication to prolong the life of your bike.
- Punctures: prevention and cure.
- Brakes & gears adjustment for optimum operation.
- Diagnostic checks to correct problems early.
- Detecting defects: is that second-hand bike a bargain or a turkey?
The courses run from 10:30 to 17:00 on a Saturday in central London (WC1) and the cost is £52 for LCC members (£58 for non-members). Follow the link on the right for more information.*
*offers are made to LCC members entirely at the discretion of the third party supplier, from which LCC do not gain or have any control