British Cycling page on Facebook

British Cycling Facebook page

Nowadays, anyone who’s anyone is on Facebook (LCC is too), so it’s good to see British Cycling has now joined the social networking fray.

The official body of British cycling and sponsors Sky Sports have set up a fan page on Facebook for all cycling lovers to get involved and show their support for the sport.

The page will be updated with news and events from the cycling world, including all the Olympic action in Beijing. But the real stars of the page - in true Facebook style - are the fans themselves.

Cyclists across the country can use the page to share tips, stories and cycling achievements, and post photos or videos of themselves in action. Even bike novices can showcase their two-wheeled skills – just add a photo, in kit and ready to ride.

Become a fan of British Cycling on Facebook by clicking this link British Cycling on Facebook

LCC on Facebook too

Don't forget to check out and participate in LCC's Facebook page. Follow the link at the top-right of this page.

• By anoosha at 7:30pm 25 January 2015

Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first NJ Prom Limousines

• By Axelman at 3:49pm 28 January 2015

Thank you for many the recent information you provide us on your blogs regularly. It is decorous to play we don’t possess to fee for total models of teaching. Forthwith I came over http://ineedessayhelp.com/college-essay-help also I do nay apprehend what to shape of this scene. Do you permit some information on it?

• By anoosha at 1:17pm 1 February 2015

Scarborough Wedding Limo I just got to this awesome locale nay tedious past. I was indeed captured accompanying the essay of expedients you retain got here. Enormous fingers up for making such amazing blog attendant!

• By Edwinrb at 12:07pm 10 February 2015

I had to use the http://www.grabessay.com/ to free up time for the event.

• By AsharSeo at 6:20am 16 February 2015

My locale is fairly unprecedented plus I am more holding a firm rhythm getting my lecturers to furlough observations.

free credit score

Η νέα μόδα των αγορών μέσω του διαδικτύου απαιτεί την εξυπηρέτηση απο κάποια μεταφορική. Οι μεταφορικές υπηρεσίες πλέον είναι βασική προυπόθεση για όλες τις επιχειρήσεις εμπορίου. Η εξασφάλιση και η γρήγορη μεταφορά του είναι υποχρέωση της κάθε εταιρίας μεταφοράς ενώ για οποιαδήποτε ζημιά στο αντικείμενο ο κύριος υπεύθυνος είναι η ίδια η μεταφορική εταιρία.

μεταφορικη
  • By Fahad123 at 8:15am 19 February 2015

Excellent blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot! research paper writing services

• By Axelman at 9:25am 19 February 2015

What is the plan astern sum these webpage? I obtain that scholars these dates demand this gentle of befriend however cause contain so numerous employs running at the consistent date? it is merely confusing for those of us who shared to process for our ascribes.

• By AsharSeo at 7:08am 22 February 2015

I've beginning late been filtering for information about this point for completely a while and yours is the best I've found till now.

vorzeitiger samenerguss verhindern
  • By zoraya at 6:20pm 24 February 2015

llamame lobato pero youjizz no te lo quita nadie cuando estas en la ducha.

You have such skill and the way you make ideas flow even in an informal setting as a blog is just amazing. I would be willing to bet you are an awesome academic writer. Say, what would it cost me to have you..

entering canada with criminal record