- By London Cycling Campaign on at 11:03am 24 June 2010
- Posted in:
- Tagged with:
The London Cycling Campaign started life over 30 years ago, and is now the authoritative voice of London’s cyclists. Its team of 14 committed staff and 300 volunteers actively promote the LCC’s work.
Last year, the charity raised substantial funds to campaign for safer cycling in London and provides essential information for cyclists in London and beyond.
As a well-organised charity that punches above its weight, LCC Trustees and staff have devised an
ambitious plan to continue the growth in LCC’s services to its members and increase awareness of its
As the new Chief Executive you will work closely with the Board to implement this plan.
To succeed, you will have:
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a membership organisation
- Powerful negotiating, lobbying, influencing and communication skills
- Imagination and drive to create and seize appropriate opportunities
- A good understanding of London’s political and decision making structure
- The ability to work with high-profile volunteers and advocates for LCC.
- A sound understanding of operational planning, budget setting and financial management
- Clear strategic thinking and business acumen.
For more information, please email Nicola Hitt at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call her on +44 (0)20 7520 2201.
Completed applications should be received on or before Monday 28 June 2010.