Community Cycling Fund for London - second round open now
The Community Cycling Fund for London grants scheme, run by London Cycling Campaign with funding from Transport for London, is now accepting applications for grants of up to £5000 for groups to set up or develop cycling projects within their community.
Projects could involve:
• cycle recycling through bike maintenance workshops
• cycle riding skills to build confidence
• learning how to ride a bike
• fun leisure rides to improve health and fitness
• creating cycling facilities to gain access to local shops and facilities
• establishing a pool of bikes for use in your community
• training local community members in cycle-related skills
Applications, which can be downloaded using the link on the right, are being accepted until Friday 16th May.
If you have any questions please use the contact form below to contact the LCC community cycling team.