Cyclists ask for removal of unnecessary roadwork signs in Seymour Place, Westminster

This contractor has decided that cycling through a 2m-wide gap is too difficult for most people.

UPDATE 27.7.11

Colin Wing, our Westminster co-ordinator said, "This morning I spoke to someone at Laing O'Rourke. He knew about the site but hadn't heard of the 'cyclists dismount' signs. He said he would 'get one of the managers to look into it', though I'm not convinced this will result in the signs' removal.

"I suspect that, in view of the case in St Albans where a cyclist fell into a hole, the contractors' insurer has told them to put out 'cyclists dismount' signs near any excavation."

• By smsm1 at 11:09am 26 July 2011

The signs are probably causing more reason to dismount than anything else!

• By informa at 8:20pm 27 July 2011

The signs are advisory and not enforceable.  They are put up contrary to DfT guidance on the safety of cyclists at roadworks and that should override any misinformed advice from an insurance company.

If I saw these signs I would pick them up and drop them in the hole where they belong.

secondhand bicycles shops in uk - used bicycles in uk - cheap bicycles in uk

Excellent working dear Friend.keep working get more success in the name of LORD.you share best info.

• By AsharSeo at 6:23am 16 February 2015

I have like three essays due in two weeks and I am certain that between the kids, my work and school, I cannot pull it off!

free credit reports from all 3 bureaus

Η νέα μόδα των αγορών μέσω του διαδικτύου απαιτεί την εξυπηρέτηση απο κάποια μεταφορική. Οι μεταφορικές υπηρεσίες πλέον είναι βασική προυπόθεση για όλες τις επιχειρήσεις εμπορίου.

μεταφορικη εταιρεια
  • By AsharSeo at 7:34am 22 February 2015

I am fascinated with this topic and your post has been one of the best I have read...

agate gemstone

We keep up with the latest techniques of building and have qualified tradesmen to ensure that your job/project is carried out safely. We also make sure that we keep to the highest standards on projects and everyone who works for us is health & safety trained.

flying to Canada with DWI

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

yacon root powder benefits

I'm closing a deal that's going to start bringing you a lot of money thank you again I look forward to future business!

car rental jaipur to delhi

There was no-one there to ask when this photo was taken by an LCC member, but we're tracking down the contractor to see if we can get the signs removed. Vert Shock Workouts

what is web hosting

Thanks for this great write! I rally enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked and stumbled to check out new stuff you post...

dong ho deo tay nam
  • By Tomm at 1:53pm 17 March 2015

Thanks for sharing new topic link

• By Tomm at 1:54pm 17 March 2015

This content was deleted by Tomm at 1:55pm 17 March 2015.

• By Tomm at 1:54pm 17 March 2015

This content was deleted by Tomm at 1:54pm 17 March 2015.

Fotograf Reinhard Simon und Waltraud Pioch begrüßen Sie herzlich in ihrem Fotostudio “das portrait” in Frankfurt. Fotoatelier für anspruchsvolle Fotografie. Die erste Adresse in Frankfurt für Bewerbungsfotos, Businessfotos und Portraitfotos.

Businessfotos

Bei uns finden Sie sämtliches Zubehör zum Aufhängen von Bildern. Vom einfachsten Bilderhaken bis hin zur Bildaufhängung mit Diebstahlschutz. Wir als Bilderrahmenprofi haben hier alle Produkte zur Bildaufhängung in einem Shop zusammengestellt.  Galerieschienen

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

Edward Bass Columnist