Have you got the energy and initiative to be a Go Dutch cycling champion?
- By London Cycling Campaign on at 3:26pm 11 November 2011
- Posted in: News and blogs
- Tagged with: go dutch, local, campaigns, champion
Do you love cycling?
Do you live in London?
Do you want to help improve our city for cycling?
Do you have some spare time between now and May 2012?
Become a Go Dutch champion
We're looking for people with energy and initiative to be champion volunteers for our Go Dutch 2012 mayoral election campaign?
Supported by our head office, you’ll meet people in your area to enthuse them about our campaign, which calls for continental-quality cycling facilities all over Greater London.
We’ll provide training and materials.
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Good with people from all backgrounds
- Comfortable with simple presentations
- Willing and able to cycle around London
The minimum commitment is around two evenings per month until May 2012, but the more time you can give, the more you can help us take Go Dutch to the people of London!
If you're interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning Go Dutch champions in the subject line