- By London Cycling Campaign on at 11:00pm 27 Aug 2006
- Posted in:
- Tagged with:
Why would someone continue to volunteer one day a week for the same organisation for five years?
- The people at LCC are really welcoming and pleasant
- The work is worthwhile; whatever you end up doing, it will have a purpose that is obvious and useful
- I have been able to pick up skills that I have been able to apply elsewhere
- I've been able to feed information to and from our borough group
- I like to think that I’m giving something useful to a very worthwhile cause
PS Even though I took a year out, I came back and hope to continue turning up and offering help for the foreseeable future. Try it yourself!