London Cycling Campaign delivers riders safely into central London for FreeCycle and RideLondon

As part of our activity at RideLondon, we were entrusted by the organisers to lead 30 guided rides in and out of the city centre for FreeCycle, coming from boroughs across the capital.

In all, over 2000 people benefitted from our guided rides, some of whom were new to cycling.

We're delighted to have shown so many people how easy and quick it is to get around London by bike.

We know these rides have real value to people, and hope they contribute to them deciding to try out cycling.

We're hugely grateful for our experienced team of ride leaders and marshals, who led these guided rides.

Ride Marshals cover a junction as the Haringey feeder ride enters Islington. Photo Michael Poteliakhoff

Hounslow Cyclists appreciate some shade

Over 50 riders set off from Swiss Cottage led by John Chamberlain.

• By zilky at 5:25pm 11 January 2015

SQL
  • By zilky at 3:45pm 4 February 2015

You're the best for your direction and offering data. This is my first visit to your online journal!

sani clean
  • By zilky at 4:02pm 14 February 2015

I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, awesome employment!

My site here
  • By AsharSeo at 6:57am 16 February 2015

it truly adjusted for my time. I will present a connection on this page on my site.

free credit score

I just want to say I appreciate what you have done for my campaign, and I'm going to bring you a lot of business. I'm closing a deal that's going to start bringing you a lot of money thank you again I look forward to future business!

buy youtube views

Healthy Pasta Dishes
  • By AsharSeo at 8:56am 17 February 2015

free annual credit report
  • By AsharSeo at 6:44am 18 February 2015

I would suggest please bring about these current circumstances site and take the danger from here..

what is shared hosting

Οι μεταφορικές εταιρίες αναλαμβάνουν τη μεταφορά μικρών αντικειμένων μέχρι και αρκετά βαρέων και ευθραστων μηχανημάτων, με το ανάλλογο κόστος. Το πλεονέκτημα αυτών των εταιριών είναι τα συνεχή δρομολόγια προς όλες της πόλεις της Ελλάδος αρκετές φορές μέσα στην εβδομάδα. Αυτό επιτυγχάνεται χάρη στη συνεργασία των μεταφορικών μεταξύ τους.

reishi ganoderma
  • By AsharSeo at 8:09am 19 February 2015

I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts....

kitchen remodeling houston
  • By BlackMen at 8:53am 19 February 2015

We Are Offering 50 Manual DoFollow Blog Comments From Actual Page Rank PR6 to PR 3 !! For Only $ 5 $. Try Our Service Once, And You Would Never Want To Go To Any Other Blog Commenting Provider. top seo gigs on fiverr

• By zilky at 4:13pm 19 February 2015

I am really impressed from this post! The person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected.

see here

stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. loft conversions hertfordshire

Haringey Cyclists arrive in town, led by Andrew Rendell. Photo Michael Poteliakhoff.. loft conversions hertfordshire

april birthstone diamond

I am just experiencing trouble with ur rss or atom . Never know why Not able to sign up to it...

Your websites and each other substance is so exciting and helpful It makes me return once more.

depannage plombier cormeilles en parisis