LCC seeks volunteers to increase campaign pressure
LCC is looking for volunteers to strengthen its campaigns teams, working on the organisation's public-facing Greater London campaigns and highlighting other cycling lobbying priorities.
This is a great opportunity to put your skills to good use, and to make a difference to cycling in London.
LCC has identified six major campaign focuses for the future...
- Theft Stamping out the blight of cycle theft.
- Cycle Parking Significantly increasing cycle parking provision at workplaces and at all public destinations
- HGVs Reducing road danger and risk through a focus on HGVs
- Biking Boroughs Engaging local authorities in establishing cycling as a borough-level planning and investment priority
- Superhighways & Cycle Hire Scheme Influencing and shaping the Mayor and TfL’s major cycling programmes; Cycle Superhighways; Cycle Hire, and the new cycling directorate
- Biking NHS Mainstreaming cycling into health agendas (to be led by the Community Cycling Team)
If you are interested, please contact LCC using the form below: