London Cycling Campaign member rides to Paris in memory of wife Hilary killed in Barnet lorry crash

London Cycling Campaign member Geoff Lee is taking part in a charity ride to Paris this summer in memory of his wife Hilary, who was killed by a lorry while cycling through Barnet town centre last year.

Hilary Lee, a retired social worker, was knocked down outside St John the Baptist Church in High Barnet as she cycled home in October 2012.

Geoff said, "I've been absolutely amazed and moved by the generous response to my appeal for the bike ride that I will be doing in July in memory of Hilary, raising money for the Noah's Ark Children's Hospice.

"My choice of charity, apart from it being a very worthy cause, is that they are in the process of establishing a hospice for children in Barnet on the site of the Barnet Countryside Centre, where Hilary worked for a number of years."

Asked about his training regime, Geoff said, "The only problem so far has been the weather: whenever I go out on my bike to clock up a few miles I get frozen, soaked, or both. Some spring sunshine would be welcome."

Geoff's London-to-Paris ride takes place from 17-21 July, which means he arrives in the French capital on the same day as the Tour de France.

"Hopefully Wiggins and co won't slow us down," Geoff said.

Geoff's hoping to raise as much money as possible for the hospice, so please donate via his Just Giving page

You can also send cheques (payable to 'Noah's Ark Children's Hospice') to Geoff at:

69 Athenaeum Road
London
N20 9AL

Please include your name and email to receive a receipt.

• By zilky at 4:29pm 11 January 2015

Great information. I am really surprised with this topic. Continue doing great more here to examine.

Techsagar.com
  • By zilky at 2:58pm 4 February 2015

What's more this may well bring some great notoriety for you the world must have an alternate me, do I set out not do, I need to carry on with a life.

serrurier-24h-24-7j7.fr

• By zilky at 11:58am 15 February 2015

This is similar to my fourth time ceasing over your Blog. Regularly, I don't make remarks on site, however I need to say that this post truly pushed me to do as such.

My web resource
  • By zilky at 8:21am 22 February 2015

That man at the top looks incredibly angry. What language is that written in? And why is he so angry?

cloud accounting software
  • By alex12 at 8:45am 25 February 2015

Consulta de Ginecología y Obstetricia en Madrid tratan las necesidades de las mujeres en todas las etapas de la vida, en la adolescencia, el embarazo, la menopausia y más allá.Proporcionar asistencia sanitaria para mujeres que requiere de una sensibilidad especial, en la Clínica DAM somos conscientes de ello y nos aseguramos de trabajar con profesionales competentes y atentos a las necesidades especiales de nuestras clientes.Cómo no, realizamos también todos los procesos de control y seguimiento del embarazo, para la detección temprana de problemas en el feto, siempre asegurando los cuidados necesarios para la madre.Ginecologos

• By zilky at 10:45am 25 February 2015

Likewise extraordinary blog here with the greater part of the profitable data you have. Keep doing awesome doing here.

urgence plombier acheres

I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors.SEO Conference