Office volunteers: could you help grow the voice of cycling in Greater London?
- By mike_c on at 02:00pm 23 Sep 2011
- Posted in: Blog
- Tagged with: agm, volunteering, office skills, spreadsheets, database, assistant, social media
- Do you want to help grow the voice of cycling in London?
- Gain some useful not-for-profit work experience?
- Find out more about campaigning from the inside?
If so, perhaps you're the right person to volunteer for one of the roles below?
All office volunteers receive a free LCC T-shirt, free London Cyclist magazine(s) and lunch and travel expenses every day.
To apply for any of these volunteer roles, please email your CV and brief introductory email to email@example.com. There's no deadline for applications. Recruitment will start immediately.
1. Phone campaigner
Do you have a few hours a month to support us in our work making London a better place for cyclists? We're building a team of volunteers for phone campaigns, contacting members about campaigns and membership. There’s no cold-calling and no experience needed, just enthusiasm and a good telephone manner.
JOB REF: PHONE1