Police witness appeal after pedestrian dies following crash with cyclist in Regent Street

Police from the Road Death Investigation Unit in Catford have appealed for a cyclist involved in a crash with a pedestrian to come forward as a witness. They have released CCTV images of the cyclist taken moments after the crash.

David Purkiss aged 58 from West Wickham died of a stroke two days after the crash in Regent Street on Thursday 25th July. The police report that: "Initially both parties appeared uninjured and having spoken with each other at the scene they then carried on their journeys."

The police are asking for the cyclist and anyone else who witnessed the crash to contact them on 020 8285 1574.  Following a post-mortem examination on 9th August the police "await the result of further tests" to determine if there is a link between the crash and Mr Purkiss' death.

LCC Campaigns Officer Charlie Lloyd said "Our deepest sympathies go out to Mr Purkiss' wife and children. We fully support the police call for the cycilst involved and other witnesses to come forward and help them understand what happened."

He added, "Cyclists should always take great care to ensure the safety of pedestrians crossing the road."

• By zilky at 10:55am 11 February 2015

I very admire the bloggers workings and will hold up for more post from the administrator.

ted mcgrath
  • By zilky at 8:18am 11 January 2015

Much gratitude to you for this post. Thats all I have the limit say. You most completely have fused this online diary website with something speciel.

PDF
  • By zilky at 4:59pm 17 January 2015

It is amazing to hold the shot to show a salubrious class thing along toward information on issues that lots are attentive on.

脱毛全身体験コース
  • By alex12 at 5:10pm 22 February 2015

I have the limit say. You most completely have fused this online diary website with something speciel.Look At This

• By zilky at 8:27am 22 January 2015

The post ought to have great direction on this critical matter. This post you have made here couldn't be composed any better!

• By zilky at 8:54pm 23 January 2015

It is decent to peruse an article by any basic man. I ended up in the spot of the voyager. This is the place the genuine quality and magnificence of this article.

SmartDoggi
  • By zilky at 1:44pm 24 January 2015

Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I'm astounded why this fortuitous event did not occurred prior!

down there
  • By zilky at 9:15pm 4 February 2015

Well this article that I've been held up for so long. This was a truly remarkable post.

depannage-serrurier-24h24.fr
  • By zilky at 8:53pm 24 January 2015

if just all bloggers offered the same level of substance as you, the web would be a greatly improved spot.

wedding gallery wisconsin
  • By zilky at 4:21pm 5 February 2015

This is my first time visit here. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles,i surmise I am not just one having all the pleasure right here!

Afro Kinky Hair Extensions
  • By zilky at 4:04pm 10 February 2015

I visits your site habitually and prescribed it to me to peruse too. The written work style is unrivaled and the substance is significant.

This is a greatly elegantly composed article. I'll absolutely return. It's an incredible data about business.

coc gemmes
  • By zilky at 3:49pm 31 January 2015

This is all that much fulfilled by the innovation in this blog that to this site is extremely incredible for the information insightful.

yaki perm weave
  • By zilky at 8:29am 8 February 2015

I've you bookmarked your web webpage to take a gander at out the new stuff you post I am continually hunting online down articles that can help me.

carbonfiberco

Is there any evidence to show that Mr Purkiss' stroke was caused or made more likely by the crash two days earlier? Could it have been a coincidence?

• By zilky at 3:03pm 12 February 2015

i really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post... I wonderment why other professionals don't respond your website overmuch m happy I plant this.

New York child support attorney
  • By zilky at 5:43pm 12 February 2015

I like this idea. I went by your web journal surprisingly and simply been your fan. Continue posting as I am gonna come to peruse it regular.

parachute pants for men
  • By jack13 at 8:26am 14 February 2015

I undertook quite a rigorous cycling proficiency training at school, including on road training, & have never forgotten the lessons.  Knowing what to do in traffic & at junctions is vital.

• By zilky at 8:56pm 15 February 2015

I discovered loads of fascinating data here. The post was professionally composed and I feel like the creator has broad information in this subject.

My resource
  • By jack13 at 5:46am 16 February 2015

hot water heater parts
  • By AsharSeo at 7:16am 16 February 2015

At the same time as braking, straighten your arms and move your bodyweight backwards on your seat, so you counteract the braking force..

3 credit scores
  • By zilky at 4:38pm 16 February 2015

I am certain that this article are going to get you a great deal of fans. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting to us.

download steam code generator

Η διαδικασία των μεταφορών και των μετακομίσεων έχει πάει σε τέτοιο επίπεδο στις μέρες μας που στις περισσότερες περιπτώσεις συμφέρει να φέρεις ένα αντικείμενο απο άλλη πόλη ή περιοχή ακόμη και απο το να επιλέξεις και να μεταφέρεις το αντικέιμενο μόνος σου ακόμη και απο τη γειτονιά σου.

ganoderma
  • By zilky at 2:41pm 18 February 2015

There are some consideration getting focuses in time on this article however I don?t know whether I see every one of them heart to heart.

Painter and Decorator Edinburgh
  • By zilky at 10:13am 19 February 2015

I have been looking for data on this subject for the recent hours and discovered your post to be elegantly composed and has strong information.

addictionspecialists.org/cocaine-withdrawal-addiction
  • By alex12 at 11:46am 19 February 2015

Charlie Lloyd said "Our deepest sympathies go out to Mr Purkiss' wife and children.cloud accounting software

• By zilky at 10:47am 21 February 2015

There is no meaning of magnificence, yet when you can see somebody's soul delivering the goods, something unexplainable, that is excellent to me.

the guys at RezforHire covered it
  • By zilky at 8:32pm 22 February 2015

I will present a connection on this page on my web journal. I am certain my guests will find that greatly useful.

keto diet
  • By zilky at 4:44pm 24 February 2015

I am truly inspired by perusing this article. Fascinating post and I truly like your interpretation of the issue.

beats making software
  • By alex12 at 9:28am 25 February 2015

Consulta de Ginecología y Obstetricia en Madrid tratan las necesidades de las mujeres en todas las etapas de la vida, en la adolescencia, el embarazo, la menopausia y más allá.Proporcionar asistencia sanitaria para mujeres que requiere de una sensibilidad especial, en la Clínica DAM somos conscientes de ello y nos aseguramos de trabajar con profesionales competentes y atentos a las necesidades especiales de nuestras clientes.Cómo no, realizamos también todos los procesos de control y seguimiento del embarazo, para la detección temprana de problemas en el feto, siempre asegurando los cuidados necesarios para la madre.Ginecologia

• By alex12 at 5:31pm 25 February 2015

Laboratorio de análisis clínicos en Clínica DAM, calle Marqués de Jura Real, 12, 28019 Madrid, teléfono 91 460 80 00.Más del 70 por ciento de todas las decisiones de salud se basan en la información vital proporcionada por los análisis clínicos realizados en los laboratorios.Nuestro servicio al cliente atiende con rapidez sus demandas sobre el estado de los análisis, instrucciones sobre manipulación de especímenes o petición de análisis.Analisis Madrid

• By zilky at 5:52pm 25 February 2015

I don't even know how I wound up here, yet I thought this post was incredible.

animaljam-codes.com
  • By zilky at 1:49pm 26 February 2015

You have invested long time for this post. It's an extremely valuable and fascinating site. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding the educational written work.

crosswords solutions

I am anticipating perusing a greater amount of your posts in the future.We got a snatch a book from our neighborhood library however I feel I gained more from this post.

desatascos en coslada

August the police "await the result of further tests" to determine if there is a link between the crash and Mr Purkiss' death.Vegas SEO conference

This post is really moving. I like your post and all that you impart to us is present and exceptionally instructive.IM conference vegas

I trust you have a pleasant day! Great article, elegantly composed and exceptionally thoroughly considered.

Kaprico

Much obliged concerning the colossal post.I am thankful for the data given.thanks for your imparting!

horse farms for sale in virginia

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work...

temporary resident permit
  • By mishi about 23 hours ago
Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.   voyance gratuit
  • By mishi about 20 hours ago
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.   https://rebelmouse.com/texttheromancebackmichaelfiore