Team LCC smash fundraising target at RideLondon Surrey 100

On Sunday 4th August, over 15,000 riders took part in the Prudential RideLondon 100, 34 of which were riding as ‘Team LCC’. The largest ever cycling sportive held in the UK, the 100 mile route made famous by Olympians in 2012, was not for the faint-hearted with some seriously tough climbs, but this was no match for our bicycle-loving bunch who all successfully completed the race.

It wasn’t just our race squad in attendance; London Cycling Campaign staff and volunteers turned out en-masse at Hampton Court in the wee hours, armed with bananas and treats to spur on Team LCC and the other brave riders who were taking on the course.

Team LCC have done us proud, smashing their target and raising a combined total of £4625 so far. Well done and thanks to the riders and volunteers for making it such a spectacular day.

Phil - all smiles at the start

IMG_3785 IMG_3802

IMG_3889

Ben tucking into some snacks

IMG_3887

IMG_3884 IMG_3883 IMG_3878

David pulls off 'double-LCC' wearing a cap and jersey comboIMG_3876

IMG_3870 IMG_3869 IMG_3866

Carl was hit by a car on his sportive bike a few weeks ago on a Superhighway, so he decided to still take part, but using his cargo bike!

IMG_3857 IMG_3851

Ben Fields and Jim MIMG_3850 IMG_3832 IMG_3827

• By zilky at 10:18am 11 January 2015

This is an extraordinary story got me considering, Thanks!. I am in wonderment of this article.

Combiner
  • By zilky at 1:28pm 30 January 2015

This is a pleasant post in a fascinating line of content.thanks for offering this article, extraordinary method for bring this theme to discourse.

social media campaign ideas
  • By zilky at 2:30pm 4 February 2015

This is an elegantly composed article on this subject. I have been taking a gander at beginning another business and this is profitable data to help me in my choice.

plomberie-cesar-monteiro.fr

• By zilky at 2:59pm 15 February 2015

I truly admire your hard work. I trust you continue composing these sorts of article. Much obliged.

My web resource
  • By AsharSeo at 7:20am 16 February 2015

I must say, pleasant online journal, decent post and the subject here I found is truly successful.

free credit report gov

Η διαδικασία των μεταφορών και των μετακομίσεων έχει πάει σε τέτοιο επίπεδο στις μέρες μας που στις περισσότερες περιπτώσεις συμφέρει να φέρεις ένα αντικείμενο απο άλλη πόλη ή περιοχή ακόμη και απο το να επιλέξεις και να μεταφέρεις το αντικέιμενο μόνος σου ακόμη και απο τη γειτονιά σου.

ganoderma
  • By zilky at 4:17pm 19 February 2015

I have visited to this site multiple times and everytime I find beneficial jobs for me so I would suggest please come to this site and take the chance from here.

click now
  • By zilky at 1:17pm 25 February 2015

The substance has genuinely mountains my craving. I will take a note of your web website and make inspecting picking points of interest.

plombier saint mande

I adore it.You get to be friends?I want to see you more work. It is a phenomenal distribute !

paid social media jobs is it real

This really is an elegantly composed article within this subject. I have been the learning lab having a gander at beginning another business this also is profitable data to assist me in my option.

I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look forward to.Vegas SEO conference

I am happy that you simply imparted this accommodating data to us. If you don't mind stay us avant-garde like this. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting..

temporary resident permit
I was searching for a useful data regarding same topic. Paper writing is very difficult task for the students of college and they want to take help from anywhere. Your post is very astonishing and outstanding for this purpose of writing. Your college paper writing help solve easily the problems of students.

Those that are offensive or abusive will be edited or removed and we reserve the right to suspend the accounts of users posting such material..

delhi to jaipur cab