Contact name: Colin Wing
Contact number: 020 7828 1500
Online: Email, Website, Facebook
Meeting times: Contact for details or see website.
Westminster Cycling Campaign is the local group of the London Cycling Campaign.
Our group is open to any London Cycling Campaign member who lives, works, studies or cycles in the City of Westminster. The majority of our 270 members are Westminster residents.
Please visit and join our Discussion Forum.
What are our aims?
- Encourage people to cycle
- Improve conditions for cycling
- Raise the profile of cycling
What do we do?
- Respond to consultations on proposals such as highway, parks or canal improvements
- Raise issues that affect cyclists and suggest where improvements can be made
- Work with authorities including Westminster City Council, Transport for London, the Royal Parks and the Canal & River Trust
- Organise events such as led cycle rides and Dr Bike events with cycle mechanics, maps and leaflets
- Encourage considerate cycling
We meet six times each year. Please join us at our meetings to have your say on the issues that affect you and other cyclists.