£100 Million for outer-London mini-Hollands

Mr Gilligan and co. are dangling the carrot of £100 million and asking outer London Boroughs to bid for a share of it. Seems they want it to be spent intensively in 1 to 4 outer boroughs rather than divided between 16 boroughs.

Kingston Council's eyes have collectively popped and are asking for ideas on how best to provide infrastructure that a Dutchman would be proud of. You can email your ideas to smartertravel@rbk.kingston.gov.uk   Remember, the more challenging of the existing situation the more interesting the proposal will be. Please share your ideas here and email your local group here: kingston@lcc.org.uk Thanks.

Here's a starter for 10:

1) Segregated cycle paths beside all main roads on the approaches to Kingston Town Centre [Cost estimate £10Million]

2) Segregated cycle path between Kingston, New Malden and Worcester Park following A2043 Kingston Road etc [Cost Estimate £5M]

3) Collaboration with the borough of Richmond to have a network of segregated routes between Kingston, Surbiton, Hampton, Teddington, Twickenham, Ham including a new cyclable bridge at Teddington Lock [Cost Estimate £20M]

4) Reworking of the Kingston Town Centre one-way system to allow cycling and maybe general traffic in the opposite direction on Queen Elizabeth Road (by Tiffin Boys) and Cromwell Road, to improve cycling connectivity and bust the Monaco-style race track that the roads have become. [Cost Estimate £2M]

5) Removal of a traffic lane on Wheatfield Way and Clarence Street (by Oceana) to provide a cycle track north south between the Fairfield and Richmond Road [Cost Estiemate £3M]

6) Remove the 'No cycling' signs in the pedestrianised bit of Clarence Street [cost approx fifty quid to take them down]

More info:

http://www.kingston.gov.uk/information/news_and_events/news.htm?id=137094

Replies

It's extremely significant to peruse further on this issue. This website page has a wide mixture of pieces and written in amazing style.

travel to Canada with DUI

I am happy that you simply imparted this accommodating data to us. If you don't mind stay us avant-garde like this. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting..

hosting24 coupon 2015

I am happy that you simply imparted this accommodating data to us. If you don't mind stay us avant-garde like this. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting..

cheap iphone repair places

I presume you were riding east along Oxford Street. SY60 BNT is not a bus. SN60 BYT is a bus operated for

service ménager

TfL by its contractor London United, and is normally on bus route 94 from Acton Green to Piccadilly Circus.

I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well.

website 

This is more informative post and yes, i got some extra information from here about the topic. I always read it carefully....

wanderschuhe-shop.com

i got some extra information from here about the topic. I always read it carefully....

mobilier lumineux

I am happy that you simply imparted this accommodating data to us. If you don't mind stay us avant-garde like this. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting... 

lol boost

Mit unseren hochwertigen und modernen Galerieschienen lassen sich Bilder sowohl zu Hause als auch in gewerblichen Räumen schnell, leicht und vor allem exibel aufhängen.Mit Galerieschienen brauchen Sie nie mehr Nägel in eine Wand zu schlagen.

Galerieschienen

This is more informative post and yes, i got some extra information from here about the topic. I always read it carefully... - ..

webcam jobs
Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks best hgh products
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.   male enhancement
Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.   make money online

Đồng hồ đeo tay nam sẽ cung cấp cho các khách hàng nam những chiếc đồng hồ lịch lãm, thể hiện sức mạnh cũng như cá tính của người đeo. Đồng hồ đeo tay nữ thời trang sẽ làm cho đôi tay của các bạn nữ một dấu ấn khó phai. Trẻ em hay các khách hàng trong độ tuổi đi học sẽ tìm được những mẫu đồng hồ dành đúng cho lứa tuổi của mình. Tất cả đều có tại Đồng hồ Rexy.

dong ho deo tay

I am simply eager to inquiry out this kind of send in exceptionally accommodating actually, in light of the fact that it has extensive variety of information.

Lifecell Wrinkle Cream

As long as you can read and use the laptop key-board of your computer, you should be able to create your own content.  Sone Ka Paani

This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!

voyance

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

how do i get a girl at work to like me

I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people.

voyance tarot

This is more informative post and yes, i got some extra information from here about the topic. I always read it carefully... - ....

Useful site

Der Schwerpunkt unseres Angebots liegt in der Konzeption, Gestaltung und Entwicklung von Websites sowie im Online Marketing. SEO-Optimierung, Social Media Marketing (SMM) oder Responsive Webdesign sind dabei keine Fremdwörter für uns, sondern Teil unserer täglichen Arbeit.  

Rüsselsheim

red brambleback

Thank you for posting such a great post! I found your website perfect for my needs. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

ask fm tracker app download

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.

DECORATIVE CONCRETE MA

There are hardly numerous objects which inculcate me. However, this undivided has by considerably a many of impressing.

Web Site

I wish to show thanks to you just for bailing me out of this particular trouble.As a result of checking through the the net and meeting techniques that were not productive, I was thinking my life was done....

girls with tattoos

Excellent blog you have got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

more information

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

link

we as human beings must respect each other and concrete examples in the online world is the best to exchange comments .

local moving company

Fotograf Reinhard Simon und Waltraud Pioch begrüßen Sie herzlich in ihrem Fotostudio “das portrait” in Frankfurt. Fotoatelier für anspruchsvolle Fotografie. Die erste Adresse in Frankfurt für Bewerbungsfotos, Businessfotos und Portraitfotos.

Fotoatelier

I have great experience of backlinks blog comments and i will increase your site rank within few days High Pr Blog comments service

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

https://quip.com/Paz6A7dUYXe1

I need to bless your heart. Great occupation! You folks do an extraordinary blog, and have some incredible substance.

targeted email campaign

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

Look At This

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.

I found it

Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept.

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.

http://ereaderuser.com/node/1739

I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it.

file archiving solution
Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.

learn more

Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.

bakersfield pest control
Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. read more

Post a reply

Sign in to post a reply.