Hounslow Cycling Annual Meeting 2013
This is to advise you that the Annual Meeting of Hounslow Cycling, the Hounslow Branch of the London Cycle Campaign will be held at 7.15 on Wednesday 27th February 2013.
Please join us to cast your vote or perhaps even stand for one of the committee posts.
• Receive apologies for absence
• Agree the minutes of the 2012 Annual Meeting (see attached)
• Receive the Borough Coordinator/Chairman report
• Receive and review the Hounslow Cycling Accounts for 2012-2013
• Appoint the officers of Hounslow Cycling for the forthcoming year
• Discuss any other appropriate business
We request nominations for the following posts:
• Borough Coordinator
• Membership Secretary
• Rides coordinator
• Twitter Coordinator
• Infrastructure Coordinator
Nominations should be in writing, must arrive at the address below by noon on Wednesday 27th February and should be confirmed with an email to this email address. At the Annual Meeting all nominations will require a second and if there is more than one nomination for a post it will be decided, at the meeting, by a show of hands.
With many thanks to Chris Calvi-Freeman, the Annual Meeting will be held at Hounslow Civic Centre, Lampton Road, Hounslow. Please arrive no later than 7.00 as we intend to start the Annual Meeting promptly at 7.15. Please bring your London Cycling Campaign membership card with you.
Nominations shall be posted to
Hounslow Cycling, the Hounslow branch of the London Cycle Campaign
c/o Brian Smith
12 Speart Lane
This post was edited by gegi at 12:52pm 18 Feb 2013.