A River Wandle ride on Sun 22 Dec 2013
- See the site of our industrial past now gone back to nature. Later see the new cycling access to Richmond Park. Please wrap up warm – it may be cold. This is an easy paced guided cycle ride with occasional stops to listen to commentary. It is suitable for anybody who can ride 40 km (it may not be suitable for recumbents or full on racers with light tyres). Pub or cafe lunch.
- Meet Broad Walk, Kensington Gardens by cafe (north end by Bayswater Road) at 10:15am for 10:30am away. Returning by train from Richmond.
- Ride organised jointly by Westminster Cycling Campaign and Central London CTC
- Low cost travel - within London Freedom Pass area
- Please mention that you saw this event on the LCC website, so we know how many people have seen this listing
This post was edited by Westminster Cycling Campaign at 01:25pm 27 Oct 2013.