London to Cambridge 100km Moonriders in aid of The Hunger Project
LONDON 2 CAMBRIDGE Moonriders in aid of The Hunger Project
Friday 10 – Saturday 11 May 2013
It’s a classic UK cycle route, London 2 Cambridge but don’t just ride it - night ride it! Experience the renowned trail in the magnificence of a moonlit night, decorated by your fellow high visibility, flouro riders. Take to the roads with the matchless sensation of night riding, either independently or with a team of friends.
Learn more and register via The Hunger Project - http://www.thehungerproject.co.uk/getinvolved/moonriders-london-to-cambridge-cycle/
The 100km cycle begins amid the capital’s landmarks - The London 2 Cambridge route picks out some of the best cycle paths and routes heading out from North London, through the Hertfordshire countryside as you start your ascent through rural towns and villages, and into Cambridgeshire - just as the sun starts to rise - an early morning tour by bike of the city centre as we arrive across the finish line in time for hearty breakfast celebrations!
Be part of the challenge which will see 2000 riders attempt the 100KM route and fundraise for The Hunger Project.
Sign up individually online and if you have teams of friends, colleagues let us know and we’ll group you together at the start line – email mark at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be a cycle challenge to remember!
- All support included: Support riders/vehicles, medics & mechanics.
- Online resources, for all training, fundraising and pre-planning
- x2 energy snacks stops and a half-way hot meal stop to keep you energised!
- Fully signed (reflective signage + glow sticks)
- Embedded cycle guides + roaming vehicle support
- Professional bike mechanics + medics + course doctor
- Celebratory breakfast at the finish in Brighton, with your friends and family welcome!
- £49 registration fee, £300 minimum fundraising.
Choose your start time and set your watch! The Hunger Project is a registered charity 326688