Parks of north west London and Colne Valley Country Park ride on Sat 09 Nov 2013
- Explore the London fringe and part of Buckinghamshire with the chance to ride in the "Canadian wilderness". This easy pace guided cycle ride with occasional stops to listen to commentary is suitable for anybody who can ride 40 km (it may not be suitable for recumbents or full on racers with light tyres). Pub or cafe lunch. TfL maps 3 and 6 or OS map 176.
- Meet Marylebone Station 09:15am for 09:39am train to West Ruislip, arrive 09:58am. Meet leader here.
- Ride organised jointly by Westminster Cycling Campaign and Central London CTC
- Low cost travel - within London Freedom Pass area
- Please mention that you saw this event on the LCC website, so we know how many people have seen this listing
This post was edited by Westminster Cycling Campaign at 01:25pm 27 Oct 2013.