Revisited 2012 Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park on Sun 02 Feb 2014
- This easy pace guided cycle ride with occasional stops to listen to commentary is suitable for anybody who can ride 40 km (it may not be suitable for recumbents or full on racers with light tyres). Pub or cafe lunch. Bring warm clothing. TfL map 7.
- Meet Lincoln's Inn Fields, WC2A 3EE northeast corner by public toilets at 10:15am for 10:30am away.
- Ride organised jointly by Westminster Cycling Campaign and Central London CTC
- Low cost travel - within London Freedom Pass area
- Please mention that you saw this event on the LCC website, so we know how many people have seen this listing
This post was edited by Westminster Cycling Campaign at 08:28am 29 Jan 2014.