Up, up... and down... ride on Sun 24 Nov 2013
- Up and down over the Thames by cable and ferry. Bring Oyster Card to pay for cable car. Bikes are allowed on the cable car and this will be a first for the 1* rides, not to be missed. Return by ferry (cost approx. £8). We will also see the development in the docklands. Wear warm clothing. TfL map 7.
- Meet Fenchurch Street Station 10:15am for 10:30am away.
- Ride organised jointly by Westminster Cycling Campaign and Central London CTC
- Low cost travel - within London Freedom Pass area
- Please mention that you saw this event on the LCC website, so we know how many people have seen this listing
This post was edited by Westminster Cycling Campaign at 01:25pm 27 Oct 2013.