Westminster Cycling Campaign meeting on Mon 08 Apr 2013
Do you cycle in the City of Westminster?
Join us at our meetings and have your say on the issues that affect you and other cyclists.
Westminster Cycling Campaign
- Improving conditions for cycling and encouraging cycling in Westminster
- The local group of the London Cycling Campaign
We have six meetings each year. We meet at the Cleveland Arms near Paddington in the winter, and at the bandstand in Hyde Park in the summer.
Our next meeting is at 19:00 on Monday 08 April 2013 in a room at the rear of the Cleveland Arms, 28 Chilworth Street, W2 6DT. It will include our Annual Meeting (AM). Food, alcoholic and soft drinks are available. On the agenda:
- Introductions and cycling experiences
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of interests
- Minutes of Annual Meeting 2012
- Chair / Borough Coordinator's report
- Treasurer's report
- Management Committee elections 2013/14
- Relationship with Westminster City Council
- Relationship with London Cycling Campaign
- Events and rides: Exchanging Places & Dr Bike in Regent's Park on Fri 12 Apr, Dr Bike at Marylebone Station on Thurs 18 Apr
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting
Nominations for the Management Committee (MC) must reach the Secretary at least one week before the AM to qualify for the ballot/election - please see here for details.
This post was edited by dominicfee at 04:49pm 21 Aug 2014.