Westminster Cycling Campaign meeting on Mon 11 Feb 2013
Do you cycle in the City of Westminster?
Join us at our meetings and have your say on the issues that affect you and other cyclists.
Westminster Cycling Campaign
- Improving conditions for cycling and encouraging cycling in Westminster
- The local group of the London Cycling Campaign
We have six meetings each year. We meet at the Cleveland Arms near Paddington in the winter, and at the bandstand in Hyde Park in the summer.
Our next meeting is at 19:00 on Monday 11 February 2013 at the Cleveland Arms, 28 Chilworth Street, W2 6DT. On the agenda:
1. Introductions and cycling experiences
2. Apologies for absence
3. LCC campaign: Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling
4. LCC TfL Junction Review Group on Thursday 21 March 2013: Victoria Gyratory
5. Bradley Wiggins Way
6. Canal routes: Kensal Town towpath and Blomfield Road
7. Royal Parks: Marylebone Green, Black Prince Gate and Palace Gate
8. Kensington & Chelsea: Cheyne Walk / Chelsea Embankment
9. Rides, Dr Bike and other events: 09 March Climate Week Dr Bike request, 15-23 June Bike Week
10. Any nominations for Management Committee
11. Any other business
This post was edited by dominicfee at 08:59am 11 Feb 2013.