The Community Cycling Fund for London (CCFL) is supported by Transport for London and administered by London Cycling Campaign. The fund works with community based projects that enable people of all ages and backgrounds to experience the benefits of cycling.
The grants programme focuses on establishing successful sustainable projects and strenghening community groups' capacity for continued development. It promotes skill-sharing and partnership working with more experienced organisations to devise projects that are unique to the needs of the intended beneficiaries.
2014 CCFL Grants funding round is now closed.
If you would like to be informed of the next CCFL round as soon as it is ready we strongly recommend you sign to our Community Cycling E-Newsletter.
The following resources have been designed to support community cycling projects with the design of their projects and their funding applications:
- Success stories of previously funded projects.
- The Community Cycling Toolkit with information and tips on how to run a community cycling project.
- Personal accounts of how to set up a community cycling project by Jenny Gwiazdowski, from the Award winning London Bike Kitchen and Sarah Hammond from Artspokes.
- Map of community cycling projects in London.
- For a full list of the 2013 awarded projects click here.
For more information you can contact the Grants Officer, or in her absence a member of the Cycling Projects Team on 020 7234 9310 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.