The Bike Station from London Cycling Campaign is a package of cycling activities designed to promote cycling to your target audiences through regular interventions. It brings together a range of activates into a branded programme of events and can be tailored for different clients - it is ideal for corporate estates, large businesses, hospitals, universities and local authorities.
Bike stations could include:
- Bike Loan schemes
- Bike checks and maintenance workshops
- Cycle Confidence and boosting urban cycling skills, on and off road
- Advice, route planning and bike try-outs
- Launch events, for example Bike Polo
- Local area and lunchtime picnic rides
- Reduced rate London Cycling Campaign membership
Events are delivered by experienced and professional staff who have many years of cycling in London and have provided services to a range of Londoners. See our photo gallery.
As well as programme managing and delivering the event programme, the London Cycling Campaign can design and produce marketing materials, as well as publicising the event through our supporter base and social media. Below are a few examples of the materials we have produced.