- Your employees can enjoy all the benefits of being an individual London Cycling Campaign member.
- Your organisation will be assured that all of your cyclists have a good standard of third party insurance, with cover up to the value of £5,000,000.
- You and your employees can gain access to LCC’s comprehensive range of cycling services.
LCC offers a very cost effective Corporate Membership package
- Costs are relative to the size of your organisation*, but if you have a number of active cyclists within your organisation, we can sign them all up to enjoy the full benefits of being an LCC member at just half the price.
- The cost per annum to your organisation is simply half the price of an individual LCC membership (£20 instead of a standard £40) so, for example, 100 members would cost just £2,000 +VAT.
* Please note, we only offer corporate membership for a minimum of 10 employees.
How it works
It couldn’t be easier for your organisation to get involved with LCC.
- Establish the number of cyclists currently in your organisation.
- LCC will invoice you for the half-price membership.
- Gather the contact details of these cyclists in an excel spread sheet.
- LCC will send your organisation the individual membership packs with an activation letter for you to distribute, and each new member can then contact LCC by telephone or online to initiate their membership.
All individuals within the corporate membership package will start and finish their LCC membership on the same date, making for consistency with renewal.
Where you may have new staff joining your organisation, during this defined first year period, they would also be eligible to join at the same rate of £20, but their membership would expire on the same date.
Sign up now
Please contact us on 020 7234 9310 or email@example.com to find out how we can help your organisation.
“LCC’s corporate membership offers a very cost effective cycling solution for London Borough of Barking and our cycling employees. Not only is the Council reassured by LCC’s third party insurance, each cyclist also enjoys all the other benefits of being an individual member. Teaming up with LCC is a very valuable element in our active promotion of cycling.”
Nick Davies – Principal Transport Officer, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham