What are the benefits?
Becoming a corporate member is a fantastic way to promote cycling in your workplace, and in the city.
We offer your staff fantastic cycling discounts, as well as a dedicated package of support and information to encourage your employees to switch to commuting by bike.
What do we provide for your staff?
All your staff get a 50% discount on individual LCC membership, which entitles them to the fabulous benefits of being an LCC member for only £17 per year.
Every member receives:
- Security and peace of mind
- Bike shop discounts and offers*
- FREE 60-page cycling magazine
- Access to FREE rides and events
What do we provide for your organisation?
- Up-to-date cycling information
- Discounts on advertising on the LCC website, e-newsletter and magazine.
- Cycle recruitment events where we will visit your company and provide cycling information, Dr bikes and information services
- Discounted rates on our professional cycling services:
- Workplace cycle parking audits
- Strategy & travel planning consultancy
- Guided rides and cycle training
Why are we the experts?
No other organisation in Greater London offers anything like our package of cycling benefits for your company or your staff.
We've been promoting cycling across Greater London for over three decades.
What's partnership working?
As part of the membership, we'll work with your organisation to form a partnership helping your workplace reach travel plan and sustainability targets.
We'll promote this partnership by giving your company brand recognition on our website, and featuring success stories in our publications.
Being a corporate member shows the world that you're a cyclist-friendly organisation with social and environmental responsibilities.
What does it cost?
Please contact us on 020 7234 9310 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help your organisation.
*Please note that all offers and discounts are made to members entirely at the discretion of the third-party supplier, from which we do not gain or have any control.