- Full Time / Permanent role (4 or 5 days per week)
- £31,607 p.a. (or pro rated at 4 days/week)
- Deadline for applications: 5 pm Thursday 15th September
Send completed Application Forms along with a completed Equality & Diversity Monitoring form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
The London Cycling Campaign is an ambitious charity, with high expectations. If you are an experienced and creative campaigner then you could be just the person we need as our new Campaigns Co-ordinator. Matching campaigning ‘nous’ with abundant energy, you will help us build on recent successes and achieve the demanding goals we have set to change the landscape for cycling in London. You don’t need to have prior experience of cycling issues, but you will be skilled campaigner with a positive and engaging personality.
You don’t need to have come from the charity/NGO sector, but you will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Creating activity plans and choreographing people and resources
- Working with grassroots volunteers or activists
- Engaging the public through the media, and across online/social media
- Creating compelling communications that catalyse action and mobilise support
- External representation with key contacts and at events
We are happy to consider applicants interested in working either 4 or 5 days/week. The post based at the London Cycling Campaign office near London Bridge, at a salary of £31,607 p.a. (or pro rated at 4 days/week). CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date is 5 pm Thursday 15th September. Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com. We thank in advance all those taking an interest in working for LCC and will contact shortlisted candidates with interview details. Interviews are likely to be held on Thursday 22nd September. Enquiries about this post should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from job-share candidates.
Volunteering roles available are listed under the volunteers section on the left.
Please sign up to our regular e-newsletters to receive notification of the latest vacancies.