- Full Time / Permanent role (4 or 5 days per week)
- £31,607 p.a. (or pro rated at 4 days/week)
- Deadline for applications: 5 pm Thursday 15th September
Send completed Application Forms along with a completed Equality & Diversity Monitoring form to: email@example.com
About the Role
The London Cycling Campaign is an ambitious charity, with high expectations. If you are an experienced and creative campaigner then you could be just the person we need as our new Campaigns Co-ordinator. Matching campaigning ‘nous’ with abundant energy, you will help us build on recent successes and achieve the demanding goals we have set to change the landscape for cycling in London. You don’t need to have prior experience of cycling issues, but you will be skilled campaigner with a positive and engaging personality.
You don’t need to have come from the charity/NGO sector, but you will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Creating activity plans and choreographing people and resources
- Working with grassroots volunteers or activists
- Engaging the public through the media, and across online/social media
- Creating compelling communications that catalyse action and mobilise support
- External representation with key contacts and at events
We are happy to consider applicants interested in working either 4 or 5 days/week. The post based at the London Cycling Campaign office near London Bridge, at a salary of £31,607 p.a. (or pro rated at 4 days/week). CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date is 5 pm Thursday 15th September. Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank in advance all those taking an interest in working for LCC and will contact shortlisted candidates with interview details. Interviews are likely to be held on Thursday 22nd September. Enquiries about this post should also be sent to email@example.com
We welcome applications from job-share candidates.
Membership Retention Assistant
- Hours: 1 x 4hr daytime shift (hours to be arranged with successful candidate) and 1 x early evening (4 - 8pm) per week
- Temporary contract for an initial period of 4 weeks
- £10 per hour
- Start date: Immediate
Send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for an enthusiastic and experienced colleague to assist our Membership Team with the subscription renewals process.
Your main responsibility will be phoning and communicating with renewing members. You won’t be making completely cold calls and you won’t be expected to give LCC the ‘hard sell’. But you will need to be confident, friendly, and have a good telephone manner.
Volunteering roles available are listed under the volunteers section on the left.
Please sign up to our regular e-newsletters to receive notification of the latest vacancies.