Our members tell us they love their quarterly London Cyclist magazine, delivered direct to their home.
As well as the latest news about London cycling and our important campaigns, our magazine also gives you:
- Bike and product reviews keeping you up to date with the latest gear
- Inspiration to try new experiences such grass track racing or bike polo
- Affordable and enjoyable holiday ideas around the UK and Europe
- Fun rides so you can visit the most interesting corners of the capital
- Witty and thought-provoking columnists like The Guardian’s Zoe Williams
- Interviews with celebrity cyclists, as well as up and coming ones
- Local news and views from groups in your corner of Greater London
- Join LCC by Direct Debit and you'll get 3 months free and enjoy an extra issue of London Cyclist
Free help and guidance
Being a member gives you access to over three decades of cycling expertise:
- Members can call our staff any time during office hours, and we’ll do our best to answer your cycling queries on routes, equipment, parking and any other bike-releated matter.
- We invite members to post questions on our forum, where we’ll endeavour to answer all we can. And if we can’t help, we’re sure one of our 12,000 members can.
- We’ll send you (if you choose) regular email newsletters with the latest events and news, as well as campaign updates.
- Our website also offers a FREE cycle-specific route-planner, making sure you get where you need to in time. Use it next time you plan a new cycle journey.