French Pedals: Self-guided cycling holidays in Normandy and Champagne-Ardennes
French Pedals organises wonderful self-guided cycling holidays and tours in France. Why not visit the beautiful Normandy and Champagne-Ardennes regions by bike?
4-day taster tour / 7-day luxury tour
These circular tours link the beautiful and fascinating towns of Bayeux, Carentan, St Lo and Caen, each with its own unique feel and identity.
Between them is lush, verdant countryside with a wealth of wildlife, forests and water meadows and rivers, not forgetting the famous D-Day beaches.
Champagne-Ardennes (River Meuse)
5- or 6-day family tour
This circular tour allows you to tailor the trip to your own needs and desires. The tour has several options.
Cycle from Charleville-Mezieres to Fumay and Haybes and Givet, enjoying the little-known history of the area along the superbly beautiful River Meuse.
Taking the superb cycle path is flat cycling at its best. Visit Dinant, across the border into Belgium, returning to France to the star-shaped medieval fortifications at Rocroi, where the cycling is hillier but still manageable.
What do tours include?
- Dinner, bed and breakfast in 3- or 2-star hotels.
- Dinner includes 3 or 4 courses with additional courses at the chef’s discretion, sometimes in Normandy with a Calvados sorbet between courses, a “trou normand”.
- Breakfast is a wide choice buffet or large continental breakfast.
- Bike hire is included and is normally a 21-speed hybrid bicycle, Giant, Dawes, or similar.
- Panniers for your daytime requirements, map, and equipment for your daily use.
- Your luggage transported for you between hotels.
- Written route guidance.
- Warm hospitality all the way.
Read what our customers say about us on the website...
Contact French Pedals
0845 8384 796