Our current Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling campaign is calling on councils to only use the best-trained drivers and safest lorries.
In recent years, we’ve run high-profile campaigns on issues that are important to London's cyclists, successfully calling on Mayor Boris Johnson to introduce Continental-standard cycling infrastructure in the city
We've concentrated our efforts on saving lives by reducing lorry danger, making life tougher for bike thieves, including improving the city's stock of cycle parking.
In 2011, we've worked with the London cycling community in efforts to make Bow and Blackfriars people-friendly places, where anyone can walk or cycle safely.
Find out more about our campaigns here:
- Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling: reducing the danger in London from lorries
- Love London, Go Dutch: 2012 mayoral election and beyond
- Bow roundabout: a safe junction on a safe Cycle Superhighway
- Blackfriars: People-friendly junctions that are safer for everyone
- Beat the Thief: zero tolerance for bike theft in the capital
- Cycle Parking 4 London: an extra 100,000 spaces needed