Through our 2014 Space for Cycling campaign our supporters will be able to lobby their local election candidates to do more to make our neighbourhood streets safe and inviting for everyone to cycle.
Our Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling campaign calls on local councils and the private sector to only use the best-trained drivers and safest lorries.
In recent years, we’ve run high-profile campaigns on issues that are important to London's cyclists, successfully calling on Mayor Boris Johnson to introduce Dutch-style cycling infrastructure in the city
We've concentrated our efforts on saving lives by reducing lorry danger, making life tougher for bike thieves, including improving the city's stock of cycle parking.
In 2011, we've worked with the London cycling community in efforts to make Bow and Blackfriars people-friendly places, where anyone can walk or cycle safely.
Find out more about our campaigns here:
- Space for Cycling: our 2014 local election campaign
- Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling: reducing the danger in London from lorries
- Love London, Go Dutch: our 2012 mayoral election campaign
- Bow roundabout: a safe junction on a safe Cycle Superhighway
- Blackfriars: People-friendly junctions that are safer for everyone
- Beat the Thief: zero tolerance for bike theft in the capital
- Cycle Parking 4 London: an extra 100,000 spaces needed