London Cycling Campaign present London by Cycle - a series of pop-up cafe style events to get more students enjoying the benefits of cycling across London.
If you would like to run a London by Cycle event during 2015, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
In West London, London by Cycle events are supported by the Mayor of London's Air Quality fund and delivered in partnership with WestTrans.
Universities and colleges across London host a series of two event days with have activities aimed at getting 16+ students cycling more.
See the latest event photos on our London by Cycle facebook page or find us on Twitter and use the hashtag #londonbycycle. Check us out on Instagram and see what an event looks like on the London Cycling Projects Tumblr.
Here's what is coming up! View the full details on our events page
All activities are FREE to students and staff. What happens at these events?
Event Day 1 is a small warm up event, to let people know about the upcoming main event and what will be available.
Event Day 2 (approx. 2-3 weeks later) is a larger main event, with more activities available, including:
- London Cycling Mechanic checks & repairs for your bike
- London Cycling Sessions - get more confident or learn how to ride
- Get into cycling talks - find out where to start
- Lunchtime maintenance session – Find out how to look after your bike
- London by Cycle student pack - come along and pick one up!
- Route planning advice - learn the lovely back road routes where the air is cleaner!
- Bike try-outs – pick your favourite and take it for a spin
- True or False quiz - send us a photo of your answers for a chance to win a prize
See the latest event photos on our London by Cycle facebook page or find us on Twitter and use the hashtag #londonbycycle.
Sign up to our Student Newsletter to find out more about cycling in London and keep up to date with the latest news on events and rides!
What's been happening today?