London Cycling Campaign present London by Cycle - a series pop-up events to get more students enjoying the benefits of cycling across London.
Universities and colleges across London can host a series of one, two (or more!) event days with activities aimed at building confidence & getting 16+ students cycling more. We understand there can be barriers to cycling in London - our experienced staff are on hand give friendly advice and support. With our help - students can begin to enjoy the financial, health & wellbeing benefits of cycling.
Our current events programme is being funded by WestTrans across West London Boroughs. We are keen to expand this across London and if you are a university or college it may be worth getting in touch with your borough. If you need our help please e-mail email@example.com
See the latest event photos on our London by Cycle facebook page or find us on Twitter and use the hashtag #londonbycycle. Check us out on Instagram and see what an event looks like on the London Cycling Projects Tumblr.
Here's what is coming up! View the full details on our events page
All activities are FREE to students and staff. What happens at these events?
We now run individual one-off event days, or 2 identical event days, usually 2-3 weeks apart:
With activities including:
- London Cycling Mechanic checks & repairs for your bike
- London Cycling Sessions - get more confident or learn how to ride
- Get into cycling talks - find out where to start
- Lunchtime maintenance session– Learn to look after your bike
- London by Cycle student pack - come along and pick one up!
- Route planning advice - learn the lovely quiet back road routes where the air is cleaner!
- Bike try-outs – select your favourite from our fleet and take it for a spin!
Sign up to our Student Newsletter to find out more about cycling in London and keep up to date with the latest news on events and rides!
In West London, London by Cycle events are supported by the Mayor of London's Air Quality fund and delivered in partnership with WestTrans.
What's been happening today?