London needs bold action in many areas to boost cycling from its current meagre figure of 2-3% of all journeys to levels enjoyed by cities in our neighbours such as Denmark and the Netherlands.
What's needed is a whole range of measures to reduce road danger, improve infrastructure, and increase the attractiveness of cycling to the average person in the street.
Find out more using the links on the left and by reading the policy documents below:
- Response to the Further alterations to the London Plan
April 2014 download
- Response to TfL Central London Grid
February 2014 download
- Response to TfL River Crossings consultation
January 2013 download
- Response to the TfL Road Safety Action Plan draft
October 2012 download
- Response to the GLA Transport Committee Scrutiny on Cycling
August 2012 download