As a London Cycling Campaign member or supporter there are a number of ways in which you can keep informed on the latest LCC news, campaigns and updates. As well as get involved in debate and discussion on all cycling related matters with other members and supporters.
Contact our Activism Coordinator, Amy Summers if you have any questions: email@example.com
Sign up to recieve our weekly ezine, packed full of cycling information, advice, news, product reviews and much more!
Sign up to join our Forum to chat about all things cycling related!
- Most of our Local Groups have their own Yahoo Group discussion email list which local members are welcome to join. Find your group from this list to see if your nearest group has one.
- Many of our Local Groups write quartlerly borough updates for members.
- Some have a their own E-zines which you can sign up to
FRIDAY POST EMAIL
This is the weekly internal update from the LCC Office for Local Group Members. Please contact our Activism Coordinator, Amy Summers (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be added to this list.
Join one of our Yahoo Groups to get involved in discussions related to London-wide LCC matters such as campaigns and policy. We encourage all our active Local Group members and Activists to join the relevant groups to keep informed and input into debate. Most of our Local Groups also have their own Yahoo Group discussion lists.
You will need to set up a Yahoo Account with your name and a nominated email address to join a Yahoo group. The details for each discussion group are below.
- LCC Borough Coordinators (lcc-bc) This restricted mailing list is for our Local Borough Group Coordinators or nominated representatives of those groups, for information and business messages. Request to join the group.
- London Cycling Campaign Activists email list, otherwise known as 'LCC-ISSUES'. This list is for general discussion of LCC issues and policies for LCC members. Request to join this group.
- London Cycling Planning and Engineering Group, known as 'LCC-CPECplus'. This is a group for all those determined to improve the physical facilities for cyclists in London. Request to join this group.
- London Riders (lccrider) This list exists to exchange information about London Cycling Campaign and CTC-London weekend rides, but it is not intended as a chat line, nor for general discussions about cycling issues. Central London CTC rides are listed here. Join the Group here. For more information on LCC Rides, see the official Events page.
- LCC Infrastructure Review Group (LCC_JRG) This is a restricted group, formerly known as the 'Junction Review Group', but now encompasses junctions and all infrastructure. Membership is by invitation and Local Groups should have at least one representative on this Group where possible. Please email us for more information and to find out about getting involved.
- LCC Policy (lcc-policy) This is a restricted mailing list for the Policy Forum members at the London Cycling Campaign. To get involved in this group or request membership, please email us.