We regularly publish calls to action on our Blog, which you can see listed on the right.
Today, we want all members to support the London Assembly motion to keep Blackfriars 20mph.
And why not join in the discussions on our forum, or support us by joining or donating?
We also rely on volunteers and donations to strengthen our campaigns, and you can offer your opinion on cycle parking in your area.
- Email the Mayor to tell him junctions must be made safe
- Write to your MP to protest against longer lorries
- Support the motion to keep Blackfriars 20mph
- Report bad drivers to the police
- Report obstructive roadworks to the Mayor
- Tell us where you want more cycle parking
- Make a donation to help reduce lorry danger
- Become a member to support all our campaigns
- Volunteer with us so you can make a difference