Everything tagged with swrve

Blog post: SWRVE shorts, £65, www.swrve.co.uk

These are the WWR (wind and weather resistant) version of Swrve's shorts, which also come in cotton and 3/4-length varieties. There's something pleasingly understated about these shorts. They come in only a choice of grey and black, and the cut...

Blog post: SWRVE jeans, £80, www.swrve.co.uk

These regular fit jeans aren't the kind of cycle-specific clothing you'll find in many cycle shops, and that's a shame. They do contain Lycra, but it's only 2%, with the other 98% being denim. No, they're not good for downpours or hill trainin...

Blog post: SWRVE cotton shorts, £65, www.swrve.co.uk

This sturdy and understated pair is cut fairly short and the fit’s fairly snug, although a Lycra fabric mix provides a little stretch. A seamless crotch helps avoid pressure points, while Velcro and zipped pockets keep belongings safe. Not...