This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- Removing one-way systems and providing protected lanes and safe junctions is the way to make main roads safe
- Space for Cycling goes national with London Cycling Campaign, CTC and city campaigners united behind common cause
- London frame builders scoop Bespoked Awards – Again!
- MEPs give overwhelming support for measures in the European Parliament to improve lorry safety for London cycling and walking
- Dutch Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Laetitia van den Assum, explains why she's supporting our Space for Cycling campaign
- 10% off all holidays from Peak Adventures France
- Coroner investigates Space for Cycling at Bow Roundabout after third cyclist's death
- Nearly 5000 emails sent to local election candidates on first day of Space for Cycling campaign
- Inquest into death at notorious Camden junction last November finds Space for Cycling could have prevented cycling tragedy
- Space for Cycling infographic shows scope of our 'email your local election candidates' campaign
- LCC's Space for Cycling campaign uses local expertise to lobby thousands of council election candidates for 624 ward-specific cycling improvements
- Tell us why Space for Cycling is important to you – and win £2000 in prizes, including £1750 in Evans Vouchers
- Condolences to family and friends after cycling fatality at Ludgate Circus during morning rush hour
- We urge supporters to tell Transport for London that plans for Elephant and Castle fail to provide safe passage for cycling
- Everyone Bikes - A new bike shop with a focus on females