This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- Go Dutch conference attracts leading Transport for London and Government decision-makers
- Bikeworks and Barclays combine to screen short film at 2012 Bicycle Film Festival
- TfL tells Assembly 'Love London, Go Dutch' principles will influence Superhighway extension
- London Cycling Campaign and NHS Greenwich launch ‘bikes for health’ for local residents
- Campaigners Conference helps shape strategic direction for cyclists at 2014 local elections
- TfL gives incomplete statement to London Assembly on death of cyclist at Olympic Park
- LCC warns Transport for London that 'early start' is dangerous to cycling at large junctions
- British Cycling repeats call for wholesale review of justice system to properly protect cyclists
- Local free magazine in Richmond apologises for claiming "the only good cyclist is a dead one"
- London Cycling Campaign supports TfL bid to allow trials of cycle-friendly infrastructure
- Win a beautiful hand-illustrated map at one of three farmers' markets in London
- Motoring taxes would have to triple to cover costs to society, says new think tank report
- Mayor of Paris removes urban motorways to give banks of Seine back to walkers and cyclists
- Kingston Council uses your suggestions to install more on-street cycle parking
- Last few days to nominate yourself for trustee elections and to propose motions to AGM