This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- Visiting the Games
- Advice for travelling around London during 2012 Olympic Games
- Members elect first two representatives to new elected Policy Forum
- Cycle Alerts system attempts to design out risk from large lorries, but concerns over its potential
- Information on free cycle parking and bike repairs during the Paralympics
- Mayor puts Go Dutch on TfL agenda, so don't miss your chance to say where it should be implemented
- River Lea towpath closed: local residents protest at lack of walking and cycling facilities at Olympic Park
- What would British roads look like if we treated them the same way we do our cycle lanes?
- Is there a junction or street near you that needs to be made safer for walking and cycling?
- Paid attendants required for Olympic cycle parking facilities in central London
- Londoners invited to contribute to London Assembly transport committee scrutiny of Mayor's cycling policies
- 'Love London, Go Dutch' campaign gets an airing on BBC One Sunday Politics programme
- Changes to eastbound junction at Bow an improvement but cyclists and walkers still at risk
- LCC Local Groups ready for Bikeweek
- Cycling provision in Bounds Green slammed by locals as dangerous and unfit for purpose