This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- Prime Minister to create £1 billion cross-departmental body to encourage pro-cycling policy in government
- The power of bikes and one way to get more children cycling to your primary school
- 'Boris Bikes' cycle hire scheme extending into Battersea
- Busy, overworked, unfit mummy? On yer bike!
- Zoe Williams on cycling cultures
- SIGN THE PETITION: Tell David Cameron it's time for a UK-wide Dutch-style cycling revolution
- Cycle Hire bike rider critically ill in hospital after central London lorry crash
- London frame-builders scoop two awards at Bespoked Bristol
- Cycle route closure reversed in Olympic Park after objections
- The Mayor's Cycling Commissioner Andrew Gilligan tells us about his new role.
- Lambeth becomes seventh borough council to sign 'Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling' pledge
- Berlin bike strategy reaches for the sky
- LCC trustee and Westminster University academic Rachel Aldred highlights the Policy Forum Seminar series
- Ashok Sinha: Is London the 'best big city in the world'?
- Two more London councils introduce measures to make their lorries safer for cycling