This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- When two rides collide ...
- Thousands of Londoners join the Big Ride in central London to tell politicians we want streets that are safe and inviting for cycling
- A third of council election candidates now backing local Space for Cycling improvements
- LCC demands action on safer lorries from Transport Minister McLoughlin
- Thousands expected at 'Big Ride' on Sat 17 May demanding streets that are safe and inviting for cycling
- We've made sure all of you who've taken our Space for Cycling action have sent a message to all the local election candidates in your ward
- Man dies cycling through "notorious" Elephant & Castle southern roundabout after lorry collision
- Campaigns Manager Vacancy
- One third of London local election candidates now backing Space for Cycling campaign in their neighbourhood
- Councils sign up for London Cycling Campaign 'Urban Cycle Loan' programme to encourage cycling
- Victory for LCC's Safer Lorries campaign as every local council provides cycling-awareness training for lorry drivers
- Winning political support for Space for Cycling in Harrow
- Parks and green spaces are essential for the health and transport of Londoners, says LCC trustee Rachel Aldred
- Exclusive London Cycling Campaign KeepCup for every new member – Join Today
- 73% of survey respondents say they'd cycle to work during Tube strike if there was less danger from motor traffic