This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- LCC welcomes appointment of Andrew Gilligan as Mayor's new Cycling Commissioner
- A Britain fit for cycling: our response to the All-Party Parliamentary Cycling Group inquiry
- London Assembly calls on Boris Johnson to introduce more 20mph speed limits
- New study shows 48% of primary school children would like to cycle to school.
- TfL abandons flawed Lambeth roundabout in favour of trial of Dutch cycling design
- Bow to Stratford CS2 shows TfL starting to adopt Dutch principles for cycling provision
- Mayor's Question Time Answers on Cycling December 2012
- Mayor’s future funding for cycling welcome but it should match Dutch levels of investment
- We think 2012 has been the London Cycling Campaign's most successful year so far
- More Londoners take to their bikes while car ownership across the capital falls dramatically
- Lobbying of European Parliament could release millions to build cycling infrastructure
- LCC launches 'Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling' to prevent cyclist-lorry deaths
- Plans for Superhighway 5 provide benefits for cycling but fall short of Dutch standards
- Transport for London design for westbound junction of Bow won't guarantee cyclist safety
- Get 40% off your tickets and visit us at the fabulous London Bike Show in January 2013