This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- Transport for London conference backs LCC's 'Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling' campaign
- Get Britain Cycling cross party parliamentary enquiry - LCC submission
- Junction of Grove Road/Burdett Road and Mile End Road isn't going Dutch
- Watch our 'Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling' video and take action to stop cyclist deaths
- 2 of London's 33 councils have committed to our 'Safer Lorries, Safer Cycling' pledge
- LCC welcomes appointment of Andrew Gilligan as Mayor's new Cycling Commissioner
- A Britain fit for cycling: our response to the All-Party Parliamentary Cycling Group inquiry
- London Assembly calls on Boris Johnson to introduce more 20mph speed limits
- New study shows 48% of primary school children would like to cycle to school.
- TfL abandons flawed Lambeth roundabout in favour of trial of Dutch cycling design
- Bow to Stratford CS2 shows TfL starting to adopt Dutch principles for cycling provision
- Mayor's Question Time Answers on Cycling December 2012
- Mayor’s future funding for cycling welcome but it should match Dutch levels of investment
- We think 2012 has been the London Cycling Campaign's most successful year so far
- More Londoners take to their bikes while car ownership across the capital falls dramatically