This is the admin account for the London Cycling Campaign.
- Exclusive London Cycling Campaign KeepCup for every new member – Join Today
- 73% of survey respondents say they'd cycle to work during Tube strike if there was less danger from motor traffic
- Space for Cycling Spitalfields - Free Yoga for Cyclists and Bike Mechanics
- Infographic: Why 20mph and removing through motor traffic are vital to creating safe Space for Cycling
- Philip Darnton of the Bicycle Association of GB explains why the UK bicycle industry is so keen to back Space for Cycling
- £500 in Evans vouchers for the best Space for Cycling photos
- 'Secret' route bypassing dangerous Lea Interchange opens in East London near Olympic Park
- Registration Opens for Brompton’s Urban Challenge 2014
- Where's Woolly? Knitted covers on bollards across London intrigue passers-by and highlight Space for Cycling campaign
- NEW Space for Cycling T Shirt
- 10% off all Purchases at Sport Pursuit
- Removing one-way systems and providing protected lanes and safe junctions is the way to make main roads safe
- Space for Cycling goes national with London Cycling Campaign, CTC and city campaigners united behind common cause
- London frame builders scoop Bespoked Awards – Again!
- MEPs give overwhelming support for measures in the European Parliament to improve lorry safety for London cycling and walking