Can you lend your skills to our Income Generation Committee?
- By London Cycling Campaign on at 5:38pm 12 November 2014
- Posted in: News and blogs
- Tagged with: volunteer, lcc, income generation, consultancy
As a membership organisation, the LCC is governed by an elected board of trustees, whose role it is to oversee and guide the operations, policy & finance of the charity through regular committee meetings with staff and the Chief Executive. Our Income Generation Committee is responsible for ensuring the charity has the income and funding it needs to continue its valuable work – and we want your experience to help us innovate, develop and grow our resources.
London Cycling Campaign is looking for individuals with a background in business development, fundraising or membership development to sit on our income generation committee during its bi-monthly meetings. Specifically, experience relevant to the following areas is required:
- Developing new consultancy products (such as our successful Cycling Projects ventures) and helping protect and expand these into new markets and areas.
- Supporting and developing fundraising from sponsored participation events (such as the London Marathon or Ride London) or a background in a charity that successfully operates in this area.
- Experience of growing and servicing a membership base within a charity or organisation (such as the National Trust).
If you have experience in any of the above or similar, we would love to hear from you.
Please could you get in touch with Daniel Barnes to discuss further – email@example.com