Last chance to nominate campaigners for mentoring programme
Midday, Wednesday 30 June 2010 is the closing date for applications for an SMK Award, for people who want to take their campaigning skills to the next level.
Winners receive a six-month, all-expenses paid, bespoke programme of support from the Sheila Mckechnie Foundation to build their campaigning strength.
A spokesperson for SMK said, "The awards programme is very niche, so don't think there’s only a 'needle-in-a-haystack' chance of winning. If you look at the FAQs and think you meet the criteria, you’ll have a good chance of being shortlisted."
Potential campaigners apply here today.
What do award-winners receive?
The SMK programme works flexibly for busy people, and over six months you'll benefit from:
- One-to-one coaching from campaigners
- Mentoring from experts in your field
- Public affairs and media coaching
- Intensive and inspiring skills-building weekend
- SMK Alumni programme talks and events