London Cycling Awards: Vote to win a Bobbin Bicycle
There's even more reason to say yea or nay in the London Cycling Awards with the news that awards category sponsor Bobbin Bikes is giving away a brand new bike to one lucky voter.
Bobbin Bikes, based in Shoreditch, is an English brand that manufactures upright steel bikes and accessories and established the world's first bike boutique in 2007. They're sponsoring our Business by Bike Award, the category that will recognise the best pedal-powered business in London.
Vote now to be in with a chance of winning a beautiful Bobbin Brownie (available in St Ives Green, Blueberry, Blackcurrant or Pink) or Bobbin Beat (available in black only) - the perfect way to start your cycling summer in style.
The countdown to the annual London Cycling Awards 2015 in association with Londonist, an iconic publication devoted to London and everything that happens in it, is now fully in flow with around three weeks to go.
LCC’s London Cycling Awards is the only UK urban cycling awards ceremony dedicated to London’s passionate cycling community – whether we’re commuters on Brompton folders or Lycra-clad roadsters, we all get to have our say.
The ceremony will once again be presented by broadcaster and keen cyclist Jeremy Vine in the iconic surrounds of the ICA on Monday 29 June.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) excluding London Cycling Campaign employees, their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The closing date of the competition is Sunday 21 June.
3. There is only one bicycle available to win, with no alternative cash value offered.
5. If you don't already receive our e-newsletter, LCC will add your email address to our recipients list. All e-newsletters include an unsubscribe button.4. The winner will be notified using the email address provided at entry, within 3 working days of the closing date.
6.In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within 3 days, London Cycling Campaign reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to another entrant.
7. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control London Cycling Campaign reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
8. London Cycling Campaign's decision is final.
9. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation.