London Cyclist magazine
- By London Cycling Campaign on at 11:00pm 8 August 2006
- Posted in:
- Tagged with:
London Cyclist magazine is published six times a year and is sent exclusively FREE to all members.
It's very popular, being rated consistently highly in membership surveys.
You can join LCC using the link on the right.
What's inside the magazine?
- Columns (including our chief executive Koy Thomson and Guardian journalist Zoe Williams)
- News on London cycling issues
- Campaign actions
- Favourite London ride
- Local borough news
- Rides & events
- Books & culture
- Product reviews
- Celebrity interviews
Recent features include...
- Theft Five steps to beat the thieves
- Permeability Easy ways to make streets speedier and safer for cyclists
- Roller racing The cult sport sweeping the capital
- Bike Polo What is it, and how to get involved?
- Ride the Alps Organise your own classic Tour de France climbs
£5 each including postage. Please call 020 7234 9310 ext 219 to check availability.
Advertising and editorial contacts
Please contact us using the link below if you have an idea for an article, or would like to advertise in the magazine...