Camden Cycling Conference & Fair
London Cycling Campaign and Camden Council will be holding a cycling conference & fair on Monday 18th April.
Fair 12:00 - 17:00, Battle Bridge Place, Kings Cross.
- Try-a-bike area with Dutch bikes, e-bikes and bromptons and more!
- Rollapaluza races
- Food and drink stalls
- Free Dr bike, with trained mechanics
- Chat to Camden Cycling Campaign and LCC
Conference 9:30-3:30pm, 'Cycling Towards a Healthier, Smarter, More Inclusive Camden'
-John Futcher, Senior Strategy & Planning Manager, TfL
- Jeremy Green, Falco UK Ltd
- Brian Deegan, Principal Technical Planner, TfL
Inclusive cycling panel debate:
- Rachel Aldred, Senior Lecturer in Transport, University of Westminster
- Isabelle Clement, Wheels for Wellbeing
- Ben Knowles, Cycle to Schools Officer, Camden
- Helen Sharp, Service Model Manager, TfL Cycle Hire
- Inclusive Cycling in Somers Town - Ben Knowles
- Inner London Mini-Holland - Jon Little, Mini-Holland, Waltham Forest Council
- Construction Logistics and Cyclist Safety (CLOCS) -
Jessica Wiles, Cycle Safety Officer, Camden
Camden town hall, Judd Street, London WC1H 9JE
(Close to Kings Cross, St Pancras International and Euston stations)
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
The conference is free to attend.
Please RSVP with your full name and group/organisation to email@example.com, by Friday 8th April. We will be in touch to confirm your attendance.