This section of the site contains useful information, resources and links for our Local Group members and activists.
This handbook covers everything a campaigner needs, from building a campaign plan to communitcating your message - vital reading for all local group members.
This handbook covers the essentails for local group coordinators - LCC policy, funding, risk managment and safeguarding. One stop shop for coordinators.
This handbook covers all you need to understand about cycling infrastructure - the right questions to ask and where to find the answers. See also our infrastructure pages online here.
Contact email@example.com if there is something you'd like to see added!
Other Resources and Information Available
- Find out how to stay informed with LCC news and updates
- 350.org training resources
- Cycling fallacies
- Making your Local Group website great!
- Responding to consultations
- Useful Maps and Datasets for cycle campaigners
- How to send emails in Civi