By registering for the led ride you are agreeing that your participation in it will be subject to the Terms and Conditions below.
• LCC reserves the right to cancel the event.
• The event is run under LCC ride procedures; and LCC reserves the right to eject any participant from the ride who does not comply with these, who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or who in any other way impedes the proper conduct of the ride.
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult throughout the full duration of the ride.
• All ride participants must be fit and able to ride their cycles for the full duration of the ride, and their cycles must be in a roadworthy condition throughout.
• All participants agree to participate in the knowledge that the route of the ride will include public highways and rights of way. All participants must abide by the rules of the Highway Code and comply with the instructions of the LCC ride leader. LCC will not take responsibility for any breaches of the Highway Code by any participant.
• Every participant is responsible for his or her own conduct throughout the ride (and the conduct of accompanied under 16s, where relevant).