L’Etape London by Le Tour de France brings the magic of the world’s greatest cycling race to London and gives riders an experience usually reserved for the professionals. With three distances available, riders of all abilities can ride on the same roads as Stage 3 of the 2014 Tour de France.
Join Team LCC today and get ready to ride this year’s L'Etape London!
As well as great riding, cyclists will enjoy a number of Le Tour de France experiences similar to the professionals including a guest appearance by 2008 Tour de France winner Carlos Sastre.
- Choose from 49 mile, 91 mile and 117 mile routes which follow many of the same roads from Stage 3 of the 2014 tour
- Charge for the line on two new timed, closed-road sprint sections, with green and white Tour de France jerseys up for grabs
- Start and finish at the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark in the 2012 Olympic Village
- Experience an authentic Tour de France atmosphere with moto marshalls, rider finish podium experience and a Tour de France memorabilia museum in the event village
- Enjoy frequent feed stations en-route as well as free cheese and wine at the finish line.
It's easy - just sign up and get your free place today. All we ask is that you commit to fundraising or giving a minimum of £300 to LCC.
Ride for Team LCC and we’ll provide loads of help along the way including:
- Limited edition Team LCC cycle jersey
- Expert advice and support throughout
- Comprehensive fundraising guide
Every single penny raised will support LCC’s work improving cycling across the whole city, in every borough, for everyone.
Places are very limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis, a £10 deposit is required to guarantee your place and will go towards your fundraising target.
Once you’ve signed up with LCC, we will provide you with a code to complete your registration on the L’Etape London site.